§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Cliplister GmbH, Schauenburgerstraße 116, 24118 Kiel, E-Mail: email@example.com. Our data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the adress above with the addition “the data protection officer”.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Scope of collection, storage and use of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see 3.2.)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Use of Google Web Fonts
We use so-called web fonts from Google on our website. When a page is accessed, a connection to the Google server is established and your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache. This allows fonts and texts to be displayed correctly on the page. Through the connection to Google, your IP address is forwarded to Google. This gives Google knowledge that you have visited our website.
By using Google Web Fonts, our site can ensure a consistent presentation of our online offerings. We have a legitimate interest in this within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts, a standard font will be selected instead.
For further details, please refer to Google’s data protection declaration (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/) and the following link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.